September 28, 2014

The MacGyver Challenge! Can you be a MacGyver?





I'm on vacation, la la la la la!

It's "The MacGyver Challenge" once more! AAA Cards way of having fun and taking a break all at the same time. 
The items needed to be a MacGyver are: 
kraft paper, vellum, glitter, a stamp and a holiday

New stamps recently came out for winter cards, like: Lawn Fawn "Joy to the Woods", Mama Elephant "Winter Wonderland", and Avery Elle "Let it Snow".

I ordered Winter Wonderland myself, but I couldn't wait to make this card! I saw a beautiful video's by 

Nichol Magouirk



and Lawn Fawn



I LOVED these cards! I love the birch trees!
I think that's what draws me in. I digitally drew my birch trees for this card ('cause my tree stamps hadn't arrived yet). I stamped the Lawn Fawn "In the Woods" fox and deer and used colored pencils on everything. And I got to use all my MacGyver skills and the 5 elements you HAVE to use this week at the AAA CAS Card Challenges. I don't have any hill dies, so those are hand cut from glitter cardstock, I hand cut the trees too. I have the matching die set for the stamps and popping out those cute critters was fun. There's glitter on the trees as snow and bright shiny sequins as the shaker stuff. There's a lot going on, it's cleanish but not CAS. Fortunately, all card styles are accepted for this challenge.

Drop off your MacGyver card at AAA Cards, maybe you'll win the Mystery Prize.

Nuff said, I'm on vacacation......big hugs to everybody!

sharing at:
Addicted to Stamps, Cuddly
Allsorts Challenge Blog, A Stitch Up ("stitched" die cut, from Lil' Inkers) I made the TOP FIVE

Christmas Stamping All Year Long, Non Trad. Colors
Completely Christmas Challenge, Anything Goes 
 Winter Wonderland, Layer It Up

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely! Have a nice vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the supplies! I love trees behind the vellum as well as on top! Super fun card~

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est vraiment adorable Victoria, tu t'es très bien approprié cette technique et j 'adore le résultat, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable design! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete